why are these so huge idk
Remixed by Tabakpons, Utada Hikaru’s Sakura Nagashi. More powerful instrumentation makes for an awesome mix of an awesome song made for Evangelion 3.0. Utada herself tweeted about wanting a high quality download link once the 100 DL limit had passed. Same here. ; -;
yeah so i’m seeing all these really nice 3dmg references AFTER i draw everything all wrong
! manga spoilers !
p.s. it’s a click-through link!
doodles of old ocs from middle school ^__^;;
like 2 of these characters belong to jeanne because we used to have this dumb collab comic thing about a shota
who hangs out with pedos
if you can’t tell this is marina & the diamonds !!!!
earlier this week i went to one of her concerts aND GOD HOW COULD I NOT DRAW HER??? ? ?
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!